We are sorryYour PayPal verification has failed
The student version creates images with a small watermark.
Terms and conditions of the individual student version
Below are specific terms and conditions that apply to free licenses given to individual students in the U.S.
The EULA summarizes the general conditions as well as the special conditions for the individual student version of license usage.
The EULA can be found here.
US student version restrictions
- LS9S file cannot be saved or loaded in a commercial version of Lumion, and vice versa.
- Contains a small watermark.
- You are eligible for a US student license if you are resident in the US and are a full-time student of a post-secondary US
- The Lumion Pro Student license is valid for 365 days. Renewal must be applied for online via the Lumion.com website,
with appropriate proof of valid student status.
- Act-3D reserves the right to invalidate any individual student license at any moment on suspicion that any of the criteria
in the terms and conditions are not being complied with.
- It is not possible to transfer projects from older Lumion student versions to Lumion Pro Student. Please finish your projects in the older versions before applying for latest version of Lumion Pro Student.