Available careersOpen positions at Lumion
Global Marketing Manager (click to expand)
Are you a seasoned professional with expertise in brand communications and running high-level marketing campaigns? Do you have a knack for leading a team? Want to work for a special company with a special product, looking to take the next step in its marketing? Read on!
Our product: Lumion
Lumion is visualization software that has changed the way architects work. Not so long ago, presenting self-rendered, realistic 3D flythrough films to clients was just a dream for many architects. But since launching in 2010, Lumion has been embraced by architects in almost every country around the world. Lumion breathes life into lifeless computer-aided architectural design models, putting them in real-life circumstances and creating a world that’s vivid, energetic and full of emotion.
Our Company: Act-3D
We’re disruptive, successful, international, medium-sized and growing. Driven to create truly excellent and innovative 3D visualization software, we are dedicated but we try not to take ourselves too seriously. Highly adaptable and constantly evolving, we are passionate about our product and how it unleashes the creative talents of our customers. We are critical thinkers and fiercely concentrate on the content of our work, yet we also constantly strive to tap into the talents of all individuals in the company. Our core values lean heavily on achieving excellence in an informal, friendly and low-stress atmosphere. We have high expectations and a career at Act-3D will challenge you in a surprisingly refreshing way.
You will play the key role in taking the global marketing of Lumion to the next level. Building on the established team and working with external marketing experts where needed, you will devise marketing strategies, plans and campaigns and then deliver them. Using current processes and leveraging the latest digital marketing ideas, you’ll work closely with the management team of Act-3D, as well as the Sales and Customer Support groups.
- A deep understanding of brand-building
- Hands-on experience in delivering complete marketing campaigns
- Good up-to-date expertise in digital marketing
- An affinity for working as part of a broader team
- An ability to lead and motivate a professional, creative team
- A minimum of 5 years in marketing management
- A fact-driven approach with a desire to measure, learn and amend
- An eye for high-quality graphics and text
- A demonstrable track record of getting successful results
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage but is not critical
- Experience or interest in architecture
- Some familiarity with the principles of software sales
- An interest in 3D graphics – would be great but it’s not mandatory
- Relevant formal higher education qualifications, preferably Bachelor or Masters level
We would like:
- To see examples of marketing projects you’re proud of
- To understand why marketing is your thing
- To carry out tests of your marketing knowledge and expertise, as part of the interview process
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in an environment focused on people, teamwork in a fulfilling job
- The opportunity to lead a small and competent international marketing team and take the marketing of Lumion to the next level.
- Personalized salary, working terms and conditions according to your specific needs, knowledge and experience.
- When we’re not working from home due to the pandemic, our office in the Netherlands is spacious, peaceful, comfortable and has its own gym.
- The position is based in our Dutch office, in Sassenheim, which is close to the city of Leiden and under normal circumstances, we routinely work from home one day per week (Wednesday).
If you have any questions, please contact Pjotr van Schothorst at [email protected]
Are you ready to apply? Please click here.
For more background info, visit our About Lumion page.
Lumion is visualization software that is changing the way architects work. Not so long ago, presenting self-made, realistic 3D flythrough films to clients was just a dream for many architects.
Since launching in 2010, Lumion has been embraced by architects in over 100 countries around the world. Lumion helps architects visually communicate their ideas better and faster than ever before, by allowing their clients to step into a virtual building and experience it, long before it exists in reality.
We’re disruptive, successful, medium-sized and growing. Driven to create truly excellent and innovative 3D visualization software, we work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously.
Highly adaptable and constantly evolving, we are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We fiercely concentrate on the content of our work and yet constantly strive to recognize and tap into the talent of all individuals in the company.
We have high expectations, and a career at Act-3D means challenging yourself to always be better.