Lumion Pro StudentFree and currently based on Lumion 10.3 Pro
Feel the life of your projects
Beautiful renderings tell a vivid story about architectural design. They give ideas their form and turn designs into lively experiences; they compose emotions from spaces, and compel you to feel what it means to be there, even when “there” doesn’t exist.
Lumion Pro Student is 3D rendering software created with a purpose — to give architecture students an intuitive, professional tool that turns the process of rendering into a quick and stress-free affair.
Plus, Lumion Pro Student is completely free and powered by the widely popular Lumion 10.3 Pro. This means you get full access to Lumion’s intuitive project editor, over 5,600+ objects and 1,200+ materials in the content library, real-time rendering with LiveSync and so much more.
For exteriors, interiors, landscapes and more. With Lumion Pro Student, you can unleash creativity and always feel the life in your projects.
Lumion Pro Student is free and comes with all the functionality of Lumion 10.3 Pro.
Get Lumion Pro Student in 3 easy steps
Lumion Pro Student is free for full-time students at universities, colleges and other higher learning institutions in many countries.
The license is valid for one year, and it includes all of the functionality of the widely popular Lumion 10.3 Pro.
Are you a teacher or faculty administrator? You can get educational licenses for schools and universities.
Verify residency with PayPal
We use PayPal only to verify that you live in a country eligible for Lumion Pro Student licenses.
You will not be charged.
Verify your student status
We use SheerID to verify that you are a currently enrolled student.
You will receive an email on how to download Lumion.
And many more…To learn more about how your CAD software works with Lumion, click on its logo above.
What you can do with Lumion Pro Student
Import from popular modeling programs, including Rhino, Revit, 3ds Max, SketchUp and ArchiCAD
Use the Lumion editor and the huge content library to efficiently build context and dress your project with lifelike materials and textures.
Express yourself and your artistic intent by casting your project in hyper-realistic lighting and shadows. Find photorealistic and conceptual effects for showing your designs in a way you’ll love.
“With Lumion, everything is possible. If you can do it in real life, you can do it in Lumion.”Mathieu Anfosso
Terms and conditions of the individual student version
Below are specific terms and conditions that apply to free licenses given to individual students in the U.S. and several other eligible countries. The EULA summarizes the general conditions as well as the special conditions for the individual student version of license usage.
Important information about your Lumion Pro Student license
- LS10S file cannot be saved or loaded in a commercial version of Lumion, and vice versa.
- Renders contain a small watermark.
- You are eligible for a Lumion Pro Student license if you are a resident and a full-time student of a post-secondary educational establishment in an eligible country.
- The Lumion Pro Student license is valid for 365 days. Renewal must be applied for online via the Lumion.com website, with appropriate proof of valid student status.
- Act-3D reserves the right to invalidate any individual student license at any moment on suspicion that any of the criteria in the terms and conditions are not being complied with.
- It is not possible to transfer projects from Lumion 7.x Student USA to Lumion Pro Student. If this applies to you, please finish your projects in 7.x before applying for the Pro Student license.