The world’s fastest 3D rendering software for students
Never wait for your renders again.
As an architecture student, you want to tell the story of your project and the concepts that gave birth to it. You don’t want to be hindered in this process, nor do you have time to wait.
With Lumion Pro Student, you can transform your 3D designs into beautiful works of art and render results in seconds.
Place vast amounts of trees, customizable 3D grasses and gorgeous, Real Skies to immerse your Rhino designs in a living environment. Animate cars, people, bikes and more to give your Revit project a fully-featured urban setting. And engage your SketchUp, ArchiCAD and other projects with beautiful light, unique effects and new perspectives.
(Lumion is free for U.S. students)
What you can do with Lumion Pro Student
Import from popular modeling programs, including Rhino, Revit, 3ds Max, SketchUp and ArchiCAD
Use the Lumion editor and the huge content library to efficiently build context and dress your project with lifelike materials and textures.
Express yourself and your artistic intent by casting your project in hyper-realistic lighting and shadows. Find photorealistic and conceptual effects for showing your designs in a way you’ll love.
“Not too long ago, I asked about 10 designers how long they thought Lumion would take to render this model I built, and the average answer was 20 to 30 minutes.
I said, ‘Watch this,’ put Lumion on the highest resolution, and it rendered in like 25 seconds. They said, ‘Holy s***.’”PATRICK DUCHENE
Get Lumion Pro Student in 3 easy steps
Lumion Pro Student is free for students at U.S. universities, colleges and other higher learning institutions. It’s unrestricted and includes all of the functionality of the widely popular Lumion Pro.
Verify US residency with PayPal
We use PayPal only to verify that you are living in the USA.
Verify your student status
We use SheerID to verify that you are a currently enrolled student.
You will receive an email on how to download Lumion.
Terms and conditions of the individual student version
Below are specific terms and conditions that apply to free licenses given to individual students in the U.S.
The EULA summarizes the general conditions as well as the special conditions for the individual student version of license usage.
The EULA can be found here.
US student version restrictions
- LS9S file cannot be saved or loaded in a commercial version of Lumion, and vice versa.
- Contains a small watermark.
- You are eligible for a US student license if you are resident in the US and are a full-time student of a post-secondary US educational establishment.
- The Lumion Pro Student license is valid for 365 days. Renewal must be applied for online via the Lumion.com website, with appropriate proof of valid student status.
- Act-3D reserves the right to invalidate any individual student license at any moment on suspicion that any of the criteria in the terms and conditions are not being complied with.
- It is not possible to transfer projects from Lumion 7.x Student USA to Lumion Pro Student. Please finish your projects in 7.x before applying for the Pro Student license.